小野大神 Home Page

世界は続いてる 君を目指しながら


2023-09-01: 读完了Henry Marsh 于 2022年出版的新书《And Finally: Matters of Life and Death》。这位英国(前)神经外科医生的前几部回忆录我非常喜欢。本部作品里的医学内容相对较少,主题更多是作者对人生(及其意义)和我们不可逃避的最终命运(死亡)的认知和观念。阅读体验一如既往的流畅,之前读《Imagined Communities》读的我怀疑人生,所以读这本书来恢复自信。
Hope is one of the most precious drugs doctors have at their disposal. To tell somebody they have a 5 per cent hope of surviving is almost as good as telling them they have a 95 per cent chance, and a good doctor will emphasise the life-affirming 5 per cent without denying or hiding the corresponding 95 per cent probability of death. It is Pandora’s Box – however many horrors and ailments come out of the box, there is always hope. Only at the very end does hope finally flicker out.
注意上面最后一句。在《Do No Harm》中作者曾写道同样主旨的下面这段话(我认为是该书的精华部分):Surgeons must always tell the truth but rarely, if ever, deprive patients of all hope. It can be very difficult to find the balance between optimism and realism. There are degrees of malignancy with tumours and you never know what will happen to the individual patient in front of you – there are always a few long-term survivors – not miracles but statistical outliers. So I tell my patients that if they are lucky they might live for many years, and if unlucky it might be much less.
2023-07-24: テレビ東京7月漫改日剧《初恋、ざらり》(豆瓣, TVer):这是我看过的的颜值最低的漫改。饰演女主的是小野花梨 (25歳),虽然名字不认识但我一眼认出来她就是2011年日剧《鈴木先生》(豆瓣)里的最神的角色河辺同学,和小时候真的一点儿都没变(いい意味で)!
  • 彼女たちの犯罪 (豆瓣, TVer): 小说改编,原作者还写过《ルパンの娘》。キャスト豪華:深川麻衣、前田敦子、石井杏奈。最喜欢这种题材了。
  • VIVANT (豆瓣, TVer) : 什么乱七八槽的剧情。我既不是堺雅人又不是半泽直树的粉丝。不过当肥皂剧看看还行。
  • ばらかもん : 半集弃。无聊到我看了一半睡着了。子役一点也不可爱!
2023-06-24: ガマンができない童貞アニキとスナオになれない反抗妹。妹系良作(攻略)。容资(「普通」「おしゃれ」「ズボラ」) X 性格(「ナマイキ」「ギャル」「オタク」) 共9种。剧本(和声线)是根据3种性格区分的,容资只影响立绘/CG。我一周目没看攻略捏出来的是普通xギャル。。評判:1
2023-05-23: 避坑「ソープランドのはっしゃくさま」(ブランド:Hending)这个傻逼 galgame。詳細は後ほど。
2023-02-17: hCaptcha 真是互联网的毒瘤。为了创造一个人人都能笑着生活的世界(みんなが笑って暮らせる),我们一定要努力捍卫和创造免费(Free bear)、自由(Free speech)、开放、所有信息自由流通并人人可用的 Web 未来。消灭所有邪恶(evil)的事物,包括但不限于:CAPTCHA、广告、所有付费获取的所谓“正版”内容、DRM、非开源的商业软件、封闭的硬件平台(iOS、PS5、XBOX)。
2023-02-08: 试了下用 Notion AI 写了一篇文章。和 ChatGPT 还是差点意思。
2023-02-03: 通过 v2ex 认识了一个新的名词 “Existential anxiety”: a feeling of dread or panic that arises when a person confronts the limitations of their existence. Thoughts of death, the meaningless of life, or the insignificance of self, can all trigger existential anxiety. 关于如何应对这种焦虑,Google 搜索的第一个结果这篇文章写的很好。
2023-01-31: 补剧22秋富士台日剧「silent」(主演:川口春奈),当时跟着TVer看了几集中途断了。一口气看下来意外にいい感じかもしれません。
2023-01-25: 补剧「JIN-仁- 完結編」。
2023-01-24: 乃木坂46现在籍的最后一位1期生秋元真夏将于2023年2月26日(乃木坂46 11th 周年生日演唱会后)毕业。1期生全部毕业后我就不再追乃木坂了。
2023-01-13: 开始重看「あまちゃん」(豆瓣, Wiki, 个人笔记)。仍然是我心中的最好的日剧(没有之一)。
2023-01-01: あけましておめでとうございます。
2022-12-31: よいお年を。